Welcome to Bareilly club
The history of Bareilly Club dates back to the 18th Century. The Club was established in 1889 purely as a British Club and foundation stone of this Club building was laid on 8th Dec 1897 at No. 1 Civil Lines, Bareilly. The Administrative control of the Club was taken over by the Commandant ASC School when the ASC School moved from Kakul in 1948 being single largest Army Establishment in the Garrison. Since then the control has been with the Army. After the move of ASC School from Bareilly to Bangalore in March 1999, the administrative control of the Club has since been taken over by HQ UB Area.